"Friendship is born the moment when one person says to another, What! You too? I thought I was the only one!" - C.S. Lewis

Monday, December 20, 2010

Boston Training starts NOW

Today begins my Boston Marathon training!!! :)  I put a smiley face on here like i am actually genuinely thrilled about this.... but im not so sure about that. The thought of training in the bitter cold is not the least bit appealing!  I HATE cold!  I have printed out my training schedule and I am ready to rock and roll.  I thought I had an extra week before I had to get moving on this... so this is very upsetting to me!!!
SO-
Tonight I will be heading to the gym to put in my very first speed workout EVER.  I have not done this yet even once.... looking forward to it :)


Here starts a long and active 16 weeks

2 comments:

  1. You've got this girl! You're going to kick butt in Boston! I'll be there as a spectator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow how awesome! very cool. Do you live in Boston?

    ReplyDelete