"Friendship is born the moment when one person says to another, What! You too? I thought I was the only one!" - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Spring is peaking at me.... right around the corner! :)

So, things have been going GREAT for me! :)  Dare I say the winter blues are about gone and I am very much back in the swing of things between feeling back to my old self and then my runs being nice and consistent again!

Monday was 10 weeks until Boston!  I am beyond excited, nervous, scared, anxious, and also very much looking forward to getting away for a little bit and being somewhere other than Central PA! The scariest things for me are the fears of maybe not finishing Boston with everyone knowing im going to be running in it and then also the fear of the ridiculous about of people running it and then also the crowds who will be there watching it!  it totally blows my mind!

I got my Boston track jacket in the mail yesterday and it gave me the chills!!! :)  Dan is getting me the official jacket for my birthday I think so that is super exciting...

Been thinking alot lately about future stuff and life in general.  I love my life..... i have it really good and I am so thankful that I found running... it truly makes me a better person.  its also improved my relationships with other people... especially my relationship with Dan... it has done great things in both of our lives.  Brought us together on many levels.... my own personal confidence, lower stress levels, feeling better about how my body looks, feeling accomplished in something, and then also our common love for the sport.

very excited about the next few months to come... should be awesome :)

1 comment:

  1. SO nice to read such a positive blog post!! That's so cool that you got your Boston stuff yesterday!! Hooray!!

    ReplyDelete