"Friendship is born the moment when one person says to another, What! You too? I thought I was the only one!" - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bah. Winter has got me down I think....

AGHHHHH!!!  What is wrong with me???  I have been so blase' the last few weeks to say the least.  I feel like such an ass even sayng that.  I have SO MANY great things going for me.  I have a wonderful boyfriend who loves me dearly and makes me laugh every single day, a great new job that I am enjoying, a home to live in, two dogs to enjoy, school coming up in the spring and the Boston Marathon April 18th.  So why am I so down in the dumps?  I dont feel like hanging out with my friends, I really dont want to go much of anywhere, and the worst part is, I dont want to be active.  I do NOT feel like training for boston.  period.  i just dont feel like running.  its cold, snowy, and dark out any time i want to go run and the thought of running on the treadmill makes me cringe.  I also feel lazy and dont feel like driving there.  but why..... I was SO EXCITED to run the marathon....... this past week it even crossed my mind that I just dont care.  It crossed my mind that maybe i just dont even want to run the Boston Marathon. 

This is crazy talk..... it really is.  Boston is a fun big deal... why am I not pumped up? :(


I dont know... its just a big bummer and I wish I was motivated.  I am suppose to be in week 3 of my Boston training..... well...... thats been a bust.



I am at a loss..... I hope this passes quickly.....

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone gets that way sometimes. I actually just started taking a Vitamin D supplement since it's tough to get the amount our bodies need in the winter and I've been feeling a lot less moody. Don't know if it's the placebo effect or what, but I like it!!

    ReplyDelete